Monday, November 17, 2008

Wendigo Re-Ink

This one is actually quite old. I really liked it when I first drew it (10 years ago or so) and recently dusted it off for another look.
Needles to say my inking skills have improved by leaps and bounds since then and I decided to beef up the inks and add a little detail to see if I could get it to hold up.
I also re-drew the stylized trees in the background as I felt no amount of re-inking would help the initial ones I had drawn in there. So I digitally removed the original trees and added these newly drawn ones in.
If you would like to see the original it can be found at this link .
I should note that the moon in this one is actually the original moon I drew for it while the moon in the version in the link was one I added in after I imported the image into my computer all those years ago.

0 comments: