Sunday, December 7, 2008

Surprise



These are pages 2, 3 and 4 of a little 4 page storyboard I did for my comic portfolio. Page one is a splash page I haven't inked in yet.
It's morning - the man gets up and looks at the woman in bed with him. He heads off to the shower and when he re-enters the room she is awake and up (if not totally nude).
He commences with his morning man-scaping only to see the woman pull a weapon.
She fires.
Until you turn the page it would be thought she was shooting at him until we see the demon-monster "phasing" through the wall.
I must admit I'm not too terribly fond of how these turned out. I like them a lot more in person (as it were). I feel they loose something on the computer screen. Even still though there is something I am not satisfied with and I cant quite put my finger on it.
Anyway each page from pencils to inks took between 6 to 8 hours.


0 comments: