Thursday, December 29, 2011

Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright...




...In the forests of the night. I was inspired to do this one not because of William Blake but because my super-duper pal Erin Clark did a bitchin' tiger a short while back. That and she sent me a picture of her kitty cat a few months ago and he was making a little face like the one I drew here (minus the little snarly nose).
Anyway I definitely wanna add color to this one. It'll probably be my first priority.
Drawn on 9 x 12 100 LB. Vellum Bristol Board, pencils and inks took about 3 hours (there is actually quite a bit more to the original image).

2 comments:

Inked in Red said...

I love this!!!! Inspired by Baggy makes it 100 times more awesome! :)

Unknown said...

I'm glad you like it!! Wait till you see the colors!
;)