Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Stargate SG-1


Another storyboard page for my comic book portfolio.
This one is based on the Stargate franchise owned by (I believe...) MGM.
I've always really liked the show and decided to do some original storyboards for my portfolio.
This is page one of a three page spread.
The basic story is that Te'alc and Col. Mitchell are trapped and unarmed (save for one grenade) on an enemy planet and the stargate is guarded by a a group of Jaffa soldiers.
Here in panel one our two heros are hiding in the ruins of an ancient temple. The have just realized their path of egress is cut off by the enemy and are currently trying to figure out how to get out of this particular jam...
Just as a point of interest I'm surprised how few people notice our two heros peeking thru the ruins of the wall at the Jaffa soldier in the bottom frame...
Do you see them?
Click on the image for a larger, higher res. look...

0 comments: