Thursday, January 29, 2009

Heros End Cover Prep Sketch

This is a prep sketch for a cover I am doing for a friends project with a comic book club he set up within the Boys and Girls Club.
He is working with the kids to get them interested in art and drawing. As such he is working on a graphic novel with them. This particular chapter is a crossover story with the Hulk and Hellboy that revolves around an adventure in the Himalayas, The Abominable Snowman and aliens!
Sound fun?
You bet.

I do prep sketches like this a lot when I'm doing something formal - it allows me to work out the good ideas from the bad ones and when I do the full sized drawings I basically know exactly what I'm doing.

Click on the title of this post and it'll send ya on over to the blog-site that was set up for the comic book club this work is for.

0 comments: