Saturday, April 11, 2009

Operation: mindcrime


Queensryches album Operation: mindcrime is, in my humble opinion, the single greatest rock/metal album of all time.
I know some would disagree but like I said, IMHO...

This is a work in progress - there is more detail to be added and of course color which I may or may not do myself (depending on whether I can get an acquaintance to work for compliments...)

For those unfamiliar with the album each song tells the story of a guy who's life went from bad to worse as he gets wrapped up in an underground criminal revolutionary movement he can't escape because of his addictions and the fact that Dr. X has him under his control because "Dr. X is the man with the cure".
The three characters portrayed here are (from left to right) Dr. X, Nikki and Mary.

1 comments:

Tonya said...

This was one of my favorite albums during the late 80s/early 90s. I think this image really fits with the meaning of the songs.