Sunday, November 21, 2010

Long Ago (but technically more recent then the previous post)...


More material from my formative years.

Spidey there is circa late 1987 to early 1988. As you can see I graduated from crayons at this point but still didnt have the sense not to draw on lined notebook paper. I apparently "inked" the drawing with a ball point pen and a felt tipped pen.

Captain America there is from about a year later (give or take as I don't remember exactly when these were done). I never inked this in because at the time I thought these were the best pencils I had ever done. I felt like if I put ink on it I would ruin it. The image itself if after Todd McFarlane from one of his Amazing Spider-Man covers where there was a cross over with the Cap.

2 comments:

Inked in Red said...

Hahaha these freakin crack me up!

Unknown said...

They are pretty ridiculous, huh? I thought they were awesome when I did 'em!