Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ye Olde Time Stuffe



I think this is the last of the old time stuff I'm gonna post for a while. I chose these two as they are kinda on opposite ends of the spectrum of "old". The top one is a drawing from around 1983 I reckon. It's of the Space cruiser Yamato from the old cartoon Battle of the Planets.

The second image is a gorilla from 1992 or 93. It was a project in a art class I took at a junior college; we were supposed to draw something using a technique known as stippling. Basically it is an image made out of a whole lotta little dots. I don't remember now what I used as reference but it was probably something that was handed out to me in the class. I thought the oversized head on the tiny body was pretty funny at the time, so I went with it.

1 comments:

Inked in Red said...

Hahaha, I love this stuff. So fun. :)