Thursday, October 27, 2011

Masters of the Universe



A quick shot of some rough pencils for a Masters of the Universe image I'm working on. Pictured are Skeletor and He-Man. I think after getting them inked I'm going to photoshop them into different positions as I have an idea or two in mind and they would look better arranged differently.
I have an idea for their background roughed on on a separate sheet of Vellum Bristol Board.
Also I'm trying out some new graphic pens; I'm a diehard fan of Staedtler pigment liner graphic pens and I'd recommend them to anybody. They are archival and relatively long lasting, but their single greatest attribute - they NEVER fade when you are erasing your pencils. As long as they are dry they are solid! But I got a chance to pick up some Artist's Loft Illustration pens for a pretty unbeatable price, so I wanted to give 'em a go and see if they can hold up.

0 comments: