Sunday, January 6, 2008

Lithography


Lithography is a VERY process oriented form of printmaking. I never thought I was very good at it, though one or two of my lithos did get some moderate attention.
This one (for all intents and purposes is untitled) is a bit of a representation of imagery I was using at the time I made it. A bit of Egon Schiele, the disembodied eye ala Odelon Redon, the devil and the angel and the 'shroom were all sampled from work I was making at the time.
This print is kinda long. It's not very tall, but it measures some 25 or so inches wide.
To be honest I'm posting it here because I kinda wanna see if this site wont drastically shrink down the image the way deviant art did. That and I'd love for it to be exposed to a broader audience too.
(chuckling to myself...)

0 comments: