Monday, March 17, 2008

Children of the Gods


I am quite the comic book imagery oriented guy so I thought I would add another line drawing in for your enjoyment.
This drawing is based on the television show Stargate SG-1. Though not intended to be reflective of the shows pilot movie/episode under the same title, I always liked the idea of these aliens posing as gods to transplanted humans across the galaxy.
This particular piece is in the coloring and lettering stage.
I have already digitally generated the "event horizon" of the worm hole glowing from the face of the stargate and will add it in when the coloring is complete. The reason being is that depending on how I color the figures and their uniforms and what i do for the background I may adjust the hue of the wormhole so it in not quite as stark in contrast to the rest of the piece.

0 comments: